My Birchbox came early. What a thing! I typically get mine on the 14th, and here it was, sitting pretty in my mailbox on the 8th…
I said I liked the pretty boxes, yeah? Now I have another home for flashcards.
Now typically I’ll see maybe one or two products I might like. Not this month. This time ’round I only see one loser – stop sending me non-brown eyeliner, Bbox – I don’t know how to swing that stuff.
- Living Proof shampoo, conditioner, hair masque – promising. I would typically expect like one little pouch of shampoo or something, but here I got the whole spectrum.
- This hydrating gel with vitamin C that sounds like a serum and could be good….
- Navy eyeliner that’s prolly useless to me. Give me brown eyeliner or give me something else.
- 3-minute peel, I like peels.
- BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL! Teeny sample but I am pleased. This is a cult beauty item, and I would like to verify this claim for myself.
As usual, I will do an actual review at the end of the month once I’ve had the chance to put the products through their paces. Unless something smells. Then I write a scathingly bland review for points and chuck it into the bin.
But all in all, a good haul. E has had both wine and espresso tonight, and needs to go to bed before she breaks into limericks or modified verse.